Get At The Roots Program

Get At The Roots Program
A no fad, nutritionally focused program that helps you understand the root cause of your weight gain so you can address the real problem, get healthy, and maintain your results!
Contradicting nutrition information and advice is everywhere. Who do you believe and who�s right?!

Most people don�t know this about me, but I was obsessive about my weight when I was younger.  I did not have a healthy relationship with food or my body. I may have thought I was eating healthy but little did I know I was creating an internal disaster with my body systems that would soon backfire on me�big time. I started to develop health issues and overtime my symptoms began to worsen and continued into college. This later led to me developing hormonal imbalances, gallbladder attacks, digestive issues and thyroid problems by the time I was 23.  I had to run everyday at least 5 miles just to make sure I kept any weight off. This eventually took a toll on my adrenals and lead to a larger hormone imbalance. 

Going through my undergrad in nutrition and continuing to pursue a career in integrative medicine while maintaining a full time practice taught me more than I ever thought I would know on how to support and nourish the body. With this, I have learned that weight loss is a symptom of a greater imbalance happening internally rather than something that needs to be isolated. The body naturally loses weight when it�s healthy, and this is the only way weight can truly be stable. 
Battling with weight gain is extremely frustrating, but that�s only because it�s addressed all wrong.
I�ve done the craziest things to lose weight, and this is why I know this is the only way to truly get control�Read More Detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post