Headache relief for headache pain in 30 seconds!

headache relief, headache, headache pain, cure, relief, miracle, fast, no drugs, therapy, natural, treatment, natural headache treatment, natural headache cure, natrual cure for headache, headache pain relief, frequent headache, headache cure, cause of headache, headache treatment, Bob Ross
You don't realize it, but in the next few minutes you're going to learn that it's possible for YOU to take away a headache with amazing speed! It's faster than taking aspirin!

My name is Bob Ross. In addition to 25 years of saving lives with the Fire Department, I am known as the "Miracle Medic" on movie sets for my ability to take away headaches in 30 seconds.

I have worked on The Amazing Race, The Apprentice, NBC's Biggest Loser,  Criminal Minds, Big Brother, and feature films with Cuba Gooding Jr., Will Smith, as well as live appearances/vidoes with Justin Timberlake, Faith Hill, Britney Spears, Katie Perry and many more.   

But I am also there to assist with minor medical issues such as indigestion, allergies, dry eyes, and, of course, headaches.

Several years ago, through many unusual circumstances (isn't that how many wonderful things often happen), I was learning a therapeutic technique for helping victims of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). During this training, it was just mentioned in passing that during therapy, some patients had headaches go away.

If you are like me, you are almost incapacitated by a headache. So the idea fascinated me, and I set out to perfect a quick headache cure.

Just last week I was in the cafeteria of a medical building, and the woman behind me asked the cashier if they had aspirin. I turned to her and smiled (because I knew what was about to happen next if she accepted my offer :-) and asked if she had a headache...Read More Detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post