Pass the beep test!


Click here for more images

          If you've tried to pass the beep test in the past and failed, it's a miserable feeling. I know because it happened to me. There is nothing more depressing to your outlook on life than to go in for "the beep test" and failing to meet the benchmark — then you miss your chance to even be considered for an interview!

          But if you're anything like me, you're probably sick and tired of trying to find free information on the web. I'm willing to bet you are at the end of your rope, trying fitness junk that just plain doesn't even work. There is so much misinformation about fitness training for the beep test and eating right too, its tough to separate the good stuff from the bad.

          Why? Because everybody is a "fitness expert" these days. I'll bet most of the "how to beat the beep test" info you found online was written by a person that never even passed the beep test. It's true, just check it out. You'll be surprised at how many so called "fitness gurus' never even attempted the beep test.

Glad you asked. My name is Brent Clayton. I’m an active duty firefighter in Victoria, Australia.

Since becoming a firefighter, I have developed a massive interest in the Fire Service Recruitment and have spent the past 7 years thoroughly learning how Fire Service Recruitment works, testing ways to help people get the edge over the competition.

But... I joined the Fire Brigade only after I passed the beep test... on my 3rd attempt. Yes, I failed my first time, and my 2nd time. I...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post