Everything you wanted to know about ferret care


Click here for more images

If you are really interested and want to know everything you you really need to know about raising and keeping ferrets as a pet then this may just be the most important information you’ll ever read on the subject…

Over the last 15 years I have been caring for and have raised several baby ferrets into adulthood. In that time I have discovered how to give ferrets everything they need to be the healthiest, happiest and most fun loving ferrets ever possible. The payback I got from this was years and years of continuous love and affection and hours upon hours of laughter and entertainment from my fun loving fur balls.

My Mom and Dad bought me my first pet ferret when I was 7 years old. I have to say my first experiences with ‘Sid’ were mixed and sometimes stressful. He would bite so hard at times and would have a musky smell about him, even though I kept him really clean and his bedding tidy.

A few years later I started to learn more about keeping ferrets and discovered more and more about these fun loving fur balls. By the time I was about 17, I had pretty much got over all of the problems and by then, had owned three ferrets. But that was 10 years later! I am happy to say that the ferrets I have now and have kept for the last 5 years or more, do not cause me an ounce of trouble, in fact its quite the opposite.

In the last few years I decided to take the secrets I had discovered; along with several months of additional...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post