Spiritual Transformation Course - Connect to Spirit and Joy and Transform Your Life Forever

Spiritual Transformation Course - Connect to Spirit and Joy and Transform Your Life Forever
Spiritual Transformation Course - Connect to Spirit and Joy and Transform Your Life Forever is Creating a connection to God / the  Universe / Higher Mind / the Source has now moved to the top of their priority list. We want peace and we can have it!

We have been conditioned to try to find fulfillment in the material world. This often leads to an insatiable appetite for things, new positions, status, more and more. For a moment you find pleasure in things. Then very soon your need is for more – more money, more stuff, the latest model, or newest technology etc. The truth is that you can never find fulfillment in accumulating more stuff. Happiness is out of sight because it cannot be found in the material world. The state of undeniable, unending joy that you seek lies within. You will find it by quieting your mind and connecting with your Inner Self. From there you will make the choices that transform your life.

“There’s no way for me to describe how thankful I am to you for everything!  I feel like I’m beginning to operate as my Higher Self now.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  My businesses are coming together. I am experiencing success.  And it is all happening so fast.” - Lisa R

“This class is more than just a class it is an experience in spiritual growth.  During one of the most challenging times of my life, this class was instrumental in my embracing the “truth” about my power as an individual, empowering me to turn trials into triumphs, my beliefs into knowing and lack into abundance on all levels of my living.  It was an experience in breaking free, risk taking, faith, hope, and inner peace.  It has been a lesson in self...Read More Detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post