Get rid of hives - get rid of hives


Click here for more images

Tired of spending day after day covered in wheals, lumps & bumps?

Are you sick of expensive hives treatments that just don't work?

I'm the author of Get Rid of Hives & I'd like to welcome you to our website, especially if this is your first visit here. I'm sure you have already guessed, but just in case you haven't, let me tell you... This website is for people like you and I, I'm talking about, chronic urticaria (hives) sufferers, I'm assuming you do have a problem with hives, don't you?.

Most of what you will read on this page is the result of my own battle with an embarrassing skin condition called Chronic idiopathic urticaria or CIU for short. I'm sure most of you reading this page will know only too well what chronic Idiopathic urticaria is, but if you don't, then you might know the condition by a different name, for example... Hives, Chronic hives, Urticaria, Chronic urticaria, etc. etc.

Although I suffered with chronic hives for what felt like a lifetime (almost 20 years) this website is not all doom and gloom.. Why, because contrary to what my doctor told me, I was lucky enough to find a solution to my condition. Now, I'm pretty sure I know what your thinking at this point, so, before I continue I must say that what I'm about to show you is not a cure for hives, that's right, I did say, NOT a cure for hives!.

 I spent a long time looking for that ellusive hives cure only to discover that there isn't one... Really, there is NO cure for urticaria...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post