The money steward


Click here for more images

This product is a Biblical training in sound financial principles including, Internet traffic, blogging, earning huge daily cash flow, building wealth now, online, out of debt insights, Kingdom mysteries on money found in the parables of Jesus in the gospels, and financial tips with audios, videos, articles, and e-books.

I will show you how to follow me and duplicate me in huge money projects that you can begin today for no cost, and I show you hundreds of places to advertise free of charge and to get mega traffic!  I show you my personal blogging techniques that will allow you to offer my product here and get daily income too! 

Out of Debt, Kingdom Giving, Marketing Online, Biblical Parables Explained, Investments, Real Estate Ownership, Economic Forecasts and Prophetic Words, Spiritual Insights About Wealth, Salesmanship, Influence, Character, Bible Stories that Are Significant to Stewardship, America's Financial Issues, Political Insights, Economic Survival Ideas and Techniques, Bartering, Gold and Silver Insights, Hedging Yourself Against a Collapse, Divine Revelation About the True Riches Jesus Spoke Of, Receiving Financial Miracles and Miracles of Supply, Tools and Charts and Calculators, and Much, Much More!

I have been working online since the mid 1990's and have learned quite a bit.  I also teach the Word of God and have amassed quite a bit of understanding and revelation about God's Kingdom and Kingdom finances. But make sure I know that God gets all the glory for whatever He has shown me and led me to do.  My heart is to help people be built up and to grow in financial maturity and be able to be used of God to finance His Kingdom.  A wise man once said, "Biblical...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post