The magic of love numbers


Click here for more images

You know what I'm talking about – the secret that you know that really happy 'golden' couples have.

Relationships should be based on love, right? And when couples fall in love, they should live happily ever after.

But does it feel like you're faced with an uphill battle in making love last another day? Why don't things seem to go your way?

Do you ever wonder why do so many marriages and relationships fail? Do you ever wonder why some people have all the luck in love?

And no, this is not some trick. This has nothing to do with voodoo, magic spells or psychological mind-tricks.

Instead, I am going to reveal to you the biggest secrets to happiness and true love, right here on this page. The secret is so easy to grasp, you won't believe it.

I started dating at the age of 15. I suppose that’s the young age when most of us experience and learn the meaning of puppy love.

As the saying goes … “All Good Things Must Come To An End” … and that seemed like my title of my love story.

Somehow, all of my relationships ran into problems and I was usually the one left bitter, alone and broken hearted.

I went on dating like everyone else, hoping for the right person to come into my life. But something was missing. Things simply weren’t right anymore.  A pattern began to emerge.

Most...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post