Rawtrainer - eating raw, living fit


Click here for more images

Boy or Girl??? Our first two children were a surprise after delivery, but this time I decided to surprise Pieter with a reveal. I had my friend call  a local bakery for gender reveal cupcakes…I’m […]

It is very important to drink at least half your body weight in ounces everyday(more if you are working out regularly). My clients are always asking me how they can make drinking their water […]

Thank you to New Day Cleveland for having me on this morning! Here are the recipes from the show…

I made these 3 smoothies for a local Childcare and Preschool, Sweet Kiddles in Strongsville. I […]

I’m a big fan of all kinds of beans… Garbanzo beans, black beans, kidney beans, and every other kind of bean I can get my hands on. What I’m not a fan of is […]

I have always loved deviled eggs and this recipe hits the spot. This is a great appetizer for a party or family gathering. This is a vegan version, but you can also use it […]

Broccoli Salad is my favorite recipe to bring to a party or cookout. It has become so popular that my family requests it for all our family functions.

Recommended for all skin types except those with severe acne, Rosacea, broken capillaries, very sensitive, thin elderly, sunburned or wind burned skin. For all skin types use only ground oatmeal.

Two of my most favorite things, peanut butter and bananas! Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream  1 frozen...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post