Partners


Click here for more images

End PMS, Hot Flashes, Night Sweats, Mood Swings, Irritability, Depression, Restless Sleep, Brain Fog, Bloating, Chronic Fatigue and Lose those Extra Pounds.

Feeling tired, even after a full night sleep. Feeling bloated, or fat. Indigestion. The 3 o'clock sleepies. A stuffy nose. Irritability. Losing focus....and of course.... Sugar Addiction. Mark your calendar - because in just 7 days that will all be a thing of the past.

I have been an experienced holistic nutritionist for the past 15 years helping people just like you, finally eliminate the stranglehold that sugar and empty carbohydrates has on their lives.

As a baby boomer, I was raised on sugar and processed food. Fast-food, snack cakes, candy, sugary sodas, I ate all of it without thinking twice about what it might do to my health. But this all changed when I turned 30 years old. I began to notice how worn out I was feeling and how easily I was getting sick. I always felt that I knew a good deal about nutrition until I started to learn the powerful role that diet plays in our level of wellness.

A few years ago, in my practice as a nutritionist, I started seeing a common thread woven among many of my patients. They all seemed to complain of chronic fatigue symptoms, bloating, being overweight, constipation, and skin problems. And what is more fascinating is that they all seemed to confess to me how they constantly craved sugar and how difficult it was to break this addiction.

Given the processed and fast-paced world we live in, it should come as no surprise to you that sugar is everywhere in the foods we eat. Sugar has a long shelf life, it's cheap and it makes things taste sweet. Sugar, therefore, fits perfectly in with the social climate that we live in today.

Over the years I learned firsthand the immense benefits of live and whole foods as well as organic eating, and I started on a new path toward a lifestyle that would become my life's passion. Now that I'm 44, my life has completely turned around. I feel that I look and feel better and more vibrant than I did when I was in my 20s.

Now, I would like to share my success with you. This lifestyle can make you view food in a way you never have before. I know it changed my life, and I know it can CHANGE YOUR LIFE too!

If you're thinking that all you'll be eating is lettuce, cabbage soup, and celery while on this 7-day program, think again. Today, I eat all kinds of food! I don't feel deprived at all. In fact, I enjoy a tremendous amount of variety in my diet. Best of all, I no longer have those crazy cravings, and I don't have to fight the ups and downs of yo-yo dieting.

It is no wonder you feel so sluggish and heavy all the time when this lifeless ingredient is prominent in so many of the foods you eat.

These empty calories create a total imbalance in the body. Here's what happens: First the body goes into a "sugar shock" spiking insulin levels and creating a brief energy rush. After the body recovers from the shock, it starts working furiously to recover its internal balance by:

Sugar actually creates a harmful "domino effect" that leads to utter chaos throughout your body. And the result shows up in symptoms that neither you nor your doctor realize started with sugar in the first place.

A likely treatment is that you are prescribed medications to improve the symptoms of your irritable bowel syndrome or acne, but you are actually not treating the real problem! That is what this program is all...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post