Learn math online - award-winning math course - math foundation


Click here for more images

Inside Math Foundation you’ll find clearly written, narrated tutorials that cover Basic Math, Pre-Algebra, Basic Algebra and Geometry including:

"This is the best math course I have ever taken. The key is that you learn one operation at a time, and then immediately practice that operation many times. The site is very easy to navigate, the animations are clear and helpful, and it’s so much fun that it’s hard to stop once you get started. I completed the entire course in 3 weeks! Thanks!"

"Thank you, Math Foundation, for this wonderful site. I used it to brush up on my math skills to pass the FTCE Teachers Mathematics exam. I just passed it on July 12, 2012. This is such a marvelous site and I will recommend it to all of my students and friends. Thanks again for all of the help and because of your site, I was able to pass with flying colors!"

"After 20 years away from maths but having to take a math test for certification purposes, I needed help. I have always been a very weak math student and therefore have always been intimidated by the subject. This program has been absolutely fantastic. It is very clear and approachable. It makes it all look very simple even to me. I would highly recommend it to anybody affraid of maths."

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post