Intelligent distance golf training — idgt40 system


Click here for more images

“I added this program to my normal routine and now my swing feels solid and effortless due to the many drills and moves. I’m hitting it at least one to two clubs further and also straighter than ever before!“ 

If you answered yes to any of those questions it’s your lucky day because there are a couple of popular myths you’ve likely believed that have stopped you from ever hitting the ball further.

I’ll reveal what they are in a minute.  But first you need to know who I am and why you should listen to what I have to say….

I have played, coached, and trained golf professionals all around the world. I have been an elite level tour player, coached golfers from juniors to professionals, from college players to weekend warriors, and worked with some of the finest golfing brains in the World.

My golfing journey began when I was 16 really, after watching the Masters I was hooked! (excuse the pun) I loved the game and when I first began, minus maybe one or two introductory 30 minute lessons in the first 6 months of playing and reading the golf magazines I swung to my own tune figuring out what worked and what didn’t.

This pretty much carried on for a few years again minus the odd lesson here and there from friendly pros (fortunately they were great teachers and simple ones at that).

For several years I was admired for my swing, tempo and indeed distances I could smash the ball. This seemingly came naturally...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post