Diet challenged :: lose weight - weight off - diet failure


Click here for more images

Hi! I’m Cris, co-author of the Diet Challenged Program and this is Carey, your Diet Challenged personal coach, mentor and trainer. I would like to begin by thanking you for coming to this page.  I don’t know how you found our site, whether it was a friend, family member or a diet, health or beauty product company that recommended us, but it’s YOUR LUCKY DAY.  

Together with our experience we have designed a Stress-Free & Easy Diet Solution to your problem.  It’s not like anything you’ve ever experienced before because this program causes a Major Mind Shift to occur without you even realizing it’s happening.    We transform your thinking and your behaviors from that of a repeat dieter to that of a person who’s able to live a healthy lifestyle effortlessly and naturally.  

Listen up!  It’s true.  It happened to me.  Now take a minute and let me prove my point…  

The #1 Myth is if you find the “Miracle Diet” the weight will melt off you fast and you’ll be thin and happy for the rest of your life.  No one dares talk about the fact that 5% of all people keep the weight off over 2 years and most people try 4-5 times a year.

 I discovered these mind-boggling statistics during my research and it blew me away.  Aren’t you totally shocked?  I honestly had no idea. This confirmed my belief that Dr. Mooney was truly onto something exceptional. Together we have created the missing piece to the puzzle of how to maintain a healthy weight specifically for people who find themselves to be Diet Challenged.

Before I go any further with my story, and tell you about MY LUCKY DAY, I want you to know that I refuse to waste your time and money.  I’m going to get right to the point the same way our program does. I want you to stop for a moment and take a deep breath and Hear Me Out!       

I’ve developed an “Are You Diet Challenged?” Diet Calculator.  Answer the questions and if you answer No to 2 or more this program is NOT right for you.    (Make sure you bookmark it in case you change your mind the next time you gain weight.) This program isn’t for everyone.  Well, let’s just say most benefit!  Check this video out!

Still not convinced?…   Would you open your front door and join in on a marathon race that was going by your house when you hadn’t prepared both mentally and physically for the challenge?  How far do you think you would get?  One to two city blocks, maybe?   That’s exactly what you are doing-setting yourself up for failure every time.  Our program breeds success and helps you welcome challenges with confidence.    

I discovered Dr. Mooney’s mind-blowing philosophy and techniques totally unexpectedly.  (Sometimes people and things are attracted to you for a reason.  You’ll soon learn why I’m happy I work with Dr. Mooney and why you’ll be relieved you found our program. )

Dr.  Mooney noticed at the office one day that I was not acting like myself and asked me what was wrong.  He wanted to know if he could do anything to help. I was humiliated and reluctantly explained that I was very frustrated and upset because my doctor had insisted that I go on an allergy-free restricted diet.  (Which in layman’s terms means NO bread, ice cream, JUNK FOODS, cookies, cakes, candy, butter, sodas, fried foods AND, my favorite, CHEESE.  All that was left for me to eat were meat and vegetables.) I got all emotional and confided in Dr.  Mooney that I was close to my breaking point because no matter how much I tried I just could not...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post