Bikini bootcamp


Click here for more images

We know you’re ready to rock your ultimate bikini body, so we created this total body strength training program to target all of your major muscle groups and give you everything you need to track your progress for maximum results.

We’ve even thrown in a BONUS twice-weekly HIIT & Abs Routine for maximal fat burning and core toning. But first we have to let you in on an industry secret. Normally a program like this would cost our clients upwards of $600. You’re about to learn how to get your hands on it for $1 per day…

Normally, walking you through this at the gym would cost $100 per session. We realize that’s just not an option for many women, so we set out to make a more easily accessible digital version of it instead.

You actually may not even need to leave the house to do it, but we’ll go over that shortly. We have to get this out NOW, because regularly priced at $75, for a limited time, you can get your hands on this complete fat-burning program for only $45 (that’s only $1 per day!!).

“I wanted to send you guys a thank you. I have just finished the 6 week bikini bootcamp and am proud of the changes I have seen! I have always enjoyed going to the gym but was intimidated by the equipment or never successfully put together a workout for myself, not knowing what to train on what days and just lifting random things. This program gave me more confidence in the gym to walk in and know what I wanted to get accomplished that day as and hold me accountable for being at the gym 6 days a week.

“I can say that so far I’m loving this! I’ve paid LOTS of money for online programs and personal trainers and this is exactly what you would get but for a great price. Great instructions and wonderful support from The Super Sisters and the rest of the bootcamp community. Best $ I’ve spent!” — Instagram user “letsgetfit_aussielady”

“I started [the] bikini bootcamp last Wednesday cause I couldn’t wait until Monday. So far it’s kicking my butt and I love it. For the first time ever I can’t wait to do my workout. I’m surprised by how much my body can actually do. Thank you so much for this affordable, straight forward program!” – Instagram user “lekeltz”

“I hung out with the Super Sisters for 6 weeks and these are my progress pictures. The left was taken 4-28-2013. Waist was 36.5 inches. Hips were 39.5. The right was taken 6-16-2013. Waist is now 31.5 inches. Hips are now 37.5. I loved this program and was inspired and motivated by all the great women I met along the way!!! @GoSuperSisters thank you and lots of love to ya two!!! 

This was so much fun!!!!!!! What an AWESOME program, this has been a huge kickstart and my husband called you girls super heros!!! I really enjoyed seeing the progress! Thanks so much!” — Rhonda B.

If it turns out this program is not for you, email us within 30 days of purchase to get a full refund.

AMAZING! The Super Sisters put together an awesome plan that is accessible at any fitness level. DO IT!!” — Lacie M.

“6 week back progress! Believe me when I say before this #gobikini challenge I had never had a back or shoulder or hamstring day. And I’ll admit it, I love lifting my backside! I feel stronger and taller everyday.” – Nichole

“The results i am seeing from week one of the boot camp are unbelievable I can’t...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post