Ask Drayton - The Secrets Of My Success

The secrets of my success
You order with good intentions - but you literally can't fit in everything you'd like to. A lot like life, really. And that's why I've launched this new site. Let me explain.

So I've recorded hours of new content - but with a difference: It's the stuff I'd want to know if I was learning. It all comes in short videos - from 5 minutes to 20 minutes, max. So you really can dip in and dip out.

"Dear Drayton, This may seem absolutely bloody ridiculous. But since you asked for questions, I thought I'd fire this one in. If you had the chance to go back in time and tell three secrets (maybe about achieving success, making big money, being happy, living well... whatever... but you can only pick 3) to your 18-year-old self, what would they be? Aaron"

"Not ridiculous at all, Aaron. 1. "Aim for the top. It is less crowded there" - General De Gaulle. You can probably do better than you think. "The great problem with the mass of men is the poverty of their desires" said someone. 2. Study - and especially study people, because that's all you're going to have to deal with for the most part. Ignorance is the greatest enemy of progress. 3. Don't give up. Success may not be round the corner, but you'll never know unless you keep going."

"Hi Drayton, I respect your work, and admire you - you're a big mentor for me. I've got 2 questions I haven't really got my head around, that I also think could be of value for your readers. If you could answer them in one of your future emails. What...Read More Detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post