Welcome to shake your booty, dance


Click here for more images

Happy new year's eve! I'm getting ready for a fun samba dance gig tonight with a samba band...dancing at midnight in my big blue and gold feathers. Oh wow,Click Here to Read More...

Hi there-- How important do you think the "fun factor" is? Here's a dance moment when it really hit home for me... From my own "two left feet" moment a weekClick Here to Read More...

Hey there-- I hope you're having a beautiful weekend! Thank you for all of the lovely congratulations on my engagement to my best friend Tommy Wu! :) I couldn'tClick Here to Read More...

Hi there-- I have two exciting things to share with you today: One is a fun dance choreography for you…and the other is some hot romance news from myClick Here to Read More...

Hi there-- I hope you had a beautiful Halloween and thank you for the great feedback from my newsletter last week! As I mentioned last week, I decided toClick Here to Read More...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post