Home » » Welcome to shake your booty, dance

Welcome to shake your booty, dance

Posted by Casandoem on Kamis, 02 Januari 2014


Click here for more images

Happy new year's eve! I'm getting ready for a fun samba dance gig tonight with a samba band...dancing at midnight in my big blue and gold feathers. Oh wow,Click Here to Read More...

Hi there-- How important do you think the "fun factor" is? Here's a dance moment when it really hit home for me... From my own "two left feet" moment a weekClick Here to Read More...

Hey there-- I hope you're having a beautiful weekend! Thank you for all of the lovely congratulations on my engagement to my best friend Tommy Wu! :) I couldn'tClick Here to Read More...

Hi there-- I have two exciting things to share with you today: One is a fun dance choreography for you…and the other is some hot romance news from myClick Here to Read More...

Hi there-- I hope you had a beautiful Halloween and thank you for the great feedback from my newsletter last week! As I mentioned last week, I decided toClick Here to Read More...

Read More detail


0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}