Wedding decorations business


Click here for more images

Would you like to start a real business where you can realistically work the hours you want but still earn a fulltime income? Then you should seriously consider starting a wedding decorations business.

But it wasn’t always like this.  I’ve always had an artistic rather than an academic background.  A natural choice for me was to become an Art teacher.  I loved the creative side of the role teaching kids to express themselves.  However, I hated the other side of the job which was dealing with office politics, completing loads of complicated paperwork and becoming frustrated how the organisation was being run.

I worked my way up to being a Senior Teacher with management responsibilities – that only made things worse!  In short, I wanted out.  I needed to find a career where I could work for myself, use my creative skills and be in charge of my own time. 

After years of trying to find a new fulfilling career I finally hit on the market that I have now come to know and love – weddings. 

A wedding business ticks many of the boxes that people have when it comes to setting up a new business.  And one of the biggest advantages of a wedding decorations business is that it is relatively easy to set up and get started taking orders right away.

When I started working on weddings it was because I had studied floristry at college for a couple of years.  But I have since made friends with a number of wedding decorations suppliers who have not had to spend time studying, they have simply set up...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post