Text game secrets


Click here for more images

I’m one of those guys for who text dating has always been a mystery. I could see how it might work but had no idea about how to make it happen. You’ve changed all of that for me Ben, for which I have to say ‘thank you’, ‘thank you’ and maybe another ‘thank you’ for luck. Put it this way. I’ve tried to get girls that I’ve met to play the game my way by text before but it’s never worked so far. Failure doesn’t begin to describe it. But that’s changed, and how… In the last week, I’ve met three new girls and so far, it’s total success with 2 of them (yes, TOTAL) and the third, well…I’ve just been too busy but it’s there any time I want it, absolutely guaranteed. There’s no better proof than real results. This is the chick I manage to score.

Anything like this ever happen to you? Stuff like this used to happen to me ALL. THE. TIME. I was terrible with women... I never knew what to say... I never knew what to do... I would ALWAYS freeze up... ALWAYS get nervous... ALWAYS stuff things up... I was hopeless. And it showed. I was always getting rejected... but I was determined to change all that! And so I decided I would get this part of my life handled...

I had come so far, but I still felt very frustrated... I was getting desperate. I had tried everything, but it just wasn’t working for me... I HAD followed what all the books, blogs and forum posts said... but for some reason I just couldn’t go...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post