Strength coach basic training


Click here for more images

Attention Aspiring Strength and Conditioning Coaches....How to Finally Break Into The Elite Transformational World of Strength and Conditioning Coaching!...

Strength and Conditioning is one of the fastest growing fields in athletics today.  Most collegiate programs, from the smallest D-III schools to the top-tier programs in D-I, employ strength and conditioning coaches who are dedicated to developing strong, able athletes from the ground up – giving them the tools to reach their goals and triumph over all odds.  Even high school programs are getting into the act – all in an effort to grow their players into champions.

Strength and Conditioning Coaches are on the front lines of every game, and make champions out of contenders’ day in and day out.

But, as awesome and inspirational as being a Strength and Conditioning Coach can be – as awesome as hearing a player thank you earnestly for the hard work you put them through that paid off – breaking into the field is tough.  

Maybe you’re new to strength and conditioning and want to break into the weight room as a proud member of a coaching staff. Maybe you’ve been trying for a long time to do so – and have been met with frustration every step of the way.

Believe it or not, there is hope. All you need is the right program…the right secrets…the right training…and the right guidance.

Do you want to take a huge step in the right direction to achieving your dream? Read on and discover how to become a Strength and Conditioning Coach – the role you were born to play!

If you are not satisfied with the product you may request a full refund up to 60 days after the initial purchase.

What if you could achieve your goals – reach your dreams – and fulfill your true calling?

What if you could possess the insider information of being a S&C Coach and use that information to land your first job in the field?

It would feel incredible! Believe me – I know from experience.  I know what it’s like to be frustrated, trying desperately to reach out for any guidance and direction from those in the field.  I know what it’s like to be on the outside looking in – and wanting to fulfill a dream.

I’m offering you the path to your dream job – the path to becoming a capable, well-trained, driven, and motivated S&C Coach through a dedicated, intensive, and professional-level training program called Strength Coach Basic Training.

I recommend any young Coach or anyone interested in being a Strength and Conditioning Coach to take advantage of Strength Coach Basic Training. We all must continue to refine our skills and it starts with our foundation.”

But first, let me introduce myself. By the time I’m finished with my story, I guarantee you’ll realize that I’ve been there before – and that I have the solution for you.

I’ve come a long way.  In 2008, I was named the Under Armour Collegiate Strength Coach of the Year by the Professional Football Strength and Conditioning Society.  I also routinely appear as a speaker for numerous events in the strength and conditioning industry, and have worked at all levels – including helping transform athletes with the Kansas City Royals and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. 

I am grateful for the opportunity to share my years of experience with you spent training dozens of NFL Draft Picks, NFL free agents, and collegiate All Americans helping them reach their full potential. 

Years ago, I was a young football player at a very small NAIA...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post