Star trek online mastery guide - leveling, missions, skills, ships guide & more


Click here for more images

If you feel frustrated with the complexity of Star Trek Online or think leveling is too slow, you are not alone. Many players feel the same, just as I did when I first started playing. But all that is about to change!

I've spend months playing the game in beta and live and just as much time researching on forums, community sites and fan blogs. I've analyzed through and through all the strategies and info and decided to unleash my secret findings to everyone.

Star Trek Online Mastery Guide is a unique guide teaching you everything you need to know about the game and more. This guide is perfect for any kind of player regardless of play style, career choice or ship preference. If you didn't even choose which career you want to play STO Mastery will help you even with that!

Thanks for the guide. I skimmed thru it quickly & it looks awesome. I'm not sure if you understood my meaning about the price of your guide though. I don't think you are charging enough! -Rebecca

I'm absolutely confident that the information and strategies inside my guide work and if you're not satisfied with it after 30 days you can request a refund.

Star Trek Online Mastery Guide is a complete all-in-one strategy guide for Star Trek Online with unprecedented amount of content and the best tips, tricks and strategies which will teach you all you must know about the game.

I hope you are smart enough to read my guide even before making your character so you don't make the...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post