Russian woman having sex- sex with russian brides


Click here for more images

Hello Marina, "I am writing you to thank you for the two books you have published. One night I was thinking about her and my previous experience, so I was searching the internet. To my deleight I found nothing about her and stumbled onto your books. I first bought your second book and read it the same night. I then signed up for your newsletter. I then purchased your first book and read it the same night. Mind you this all took place in one night. WOW!!! what an education!!!! I will state this, any western male looking to court a eastern female, this should be MANDITORY reading! It will give you valuable insight into a thought process that is different from ours. I must THANK YOU again for very educational books of which I do not think I would be where I am in my relationship with Tanya" Sincerly, Dave IL USA

With the advent of the world wide web, Internet has been flooded with dating services both nationally and internationally. Many forums have popped up where western men have begun to communicate their experiences and try to understand Russian women. They discuss many different topics and sometimes they find answers that more or less contain the truth about Russian habits and the Russian soul. One of the most recurring topics that arise in these forums are from readers with questions about sex, love and long distance relationships with Russian women. Many have tried to understand the Russian psyche when it comes to sex and love but with little success. I understand the confusion that Western men have about Russian women because of the mystique that surrounds these women. I sometimes think that Western men feel that Russian women are from another planet...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post