Pest control profits 1 - how to start a pest control business


Click here for more images

I don’t know what your reasons are for wanting to start your own pest control business; you might hate your current job, you might hate working for the man, you might feel like your job is going nowhere, maybe you want to start building a business for yourself for a change,  or maybe you already have a service business and you want to start offering pest control services to your customers.

Whatever your reason is, what I can tell you is that pest control is an awesome business to get into.

The strategies that I’m going to teach you in this course are stupid simple, they work, and they will make you a lot of money if you simply do what I tell you.

I used to work at Walmart. I was a lawn and garden associate and I put together barbeque grills for 8 hours a day, unless the front was busy and they needed me to be a cashier.

I don’t know if you’ve ever thought about the person actually ringing you up when you buy something at the store, but you’re the probably the 300th person they’ve had to deal with that day… The people that do that for years and make a career out of it are amazing… I don’t know how they do it.

I couldn’t stand my boss ordering me around like I was his 4 year old kid. He would tell me to do something ridiculous and then walk away with a smug little smirk on his face because he knew that I couldn’t...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post