Pctv4me - worldwide internet radio and internet television


Click here for more images

WATCH TV on your PC! No monthly fees and no hidden charges! Watch Sports, News, Game Shows, Documentaries, and hundreds of other programs from around the US and the world! Your cable company doesn't offer this!

Download PCTV4ME today and you will have access to TV channels from around the world as well as hundreds of radio stations to listen to. You have no monthly bills, just a one time set up fee of $29.95!

From the privacy of your laptop or PC you can watch news channels from around the world. Watch soccer and other sports programming from Mexico, Ireland, France, and sexy programming from Europe. You won't believe how much variety there is in the channels. See what you are missing! Let us bring world entertainment to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

* Music Videos * Sports * News * Dramas * Sitcoms * Documentaries * Game Shows * Religion * Plus so much more

The only thing that might suffer from me using PCTV4Me is my cable company. But I have given those guys a fortune already, please don't cry for them. I watch all kind of stuff from all over the world - it is crazy - I just saw a blockbuster on a European TV - I saved $5 instantly. And the movie was in English since they don't synchronize, they use subtitles! Or I would not understand a word :)

And when I get tired of all those places I tune in to my favorite radio show to relax.

ABC announced its plan to offer four prime-time shows including "Desperate Housewives" and "Lost" over the...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post