Iphone video hero - make incredible videos with your iphone! - iphone video hero


Click here for more images

How to get $2,000 quality out of your iPhone’s Video Camera so your Videos shine on screen! (Hold off on that heavyweight Pro-cam!)

Lighting can make or break your videos – I’ll show you the best low cost solutions. You’ll be able to add sparkle to your Videos by learning step by step from my own setup.

Want to make clean looking sales and blog videos? Create that famous Apple white background look with your iPhone! (Download my own lighting plan)

Revealed: The little known accessories that will allow you to capture crisp audio on your iPhone using an external microphone.

Win more business by shooting attention grabbing customer testimonials. See how I help a fitness trainer shoot a testimonial. (You also get my cheat sheet – the questions you MUST ask your clients!)

Up Close & Personal. How to film a small physical product. Perfect if you are an e-tailer or an inventor and want to promote your products using the power of video marketing.

My step by step guide to the best Video Apps in the App store. Handpicked by me so you don’t waste time and cash on the bad ones!

Make a live action Video Promo or Directory Listing using a free under the radar App. Hint: Clients will pay for a Video like this!

You get my comprehensive and insanely popular accessories guide so you don’t spend $$$ buying the wrong gear!

Quality Free Music to download...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post