Hangi guide official


Click here for more images

My name is Neville Rangi-Tane Pettersson and I am the creator of this guide. I’m a cantabrian (don’t hold it against me).

My family is from Murupara, my uncles are, who helped with this guide. You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ and Pinterest.

Your search for quality Hangi information is over! You’ve found it! The Complete NZ Hangi Guide is the MOST comprehensive Hangi resource available.

My name is Neville Rangi-Tane Pettersson (yellow t-shirt below). A few years ago I wanted to put down a Hangi for a party I was hosting - but I had absolutely no idea how to do it.

So I searched the internet for Hangi resources, but the information I found was nowhere enough to absolutely ensure success.

The really good news is that I videoed the whole thing and took heaps of notes! Since then I’ve done loads of Hangi's on my own and I’ve learn from my own mistakes. So NOW I’ve written this Hangi Guide, especially for you guys! It includes all of the important information that you won’t find anywhere else, but you NEED to know! Such as;

Not ALL soil is created equal! I’ll tell you how to carefully choose your Hangi spot and what type of earth is the best for putting down your Hangi.

The size and shape of your Hangi basket is VERY important! All the info is in here plus I’ll also tell you the best places to buy them...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post