Greendiyenergy.com


Click here for more images

...There is a step-by-step guide that will show you exactly how to build your own solar panel system.

When you "Do It Yourself", you can cut your costs to a fraction of what "retail" would normally cost. It's a fun project, and with this step-by-step guide, you can quickly and easily start producing your own electricity.

A few years ago, I started looking into solar energy. Just like you, I started with an online search exploring on how I could save money with solar electricity.

I was shocked to see how much it cost to have solar panels installed at my house! The estimate I received was over $35,000 and the payback time for that was just way too long. I certainly didn't have that kind of money, not even close.

I was resigned to the idea of paying the electric company each and every month until I met a friend who had a solution. My friend explained that he was building his own solar panels for just a fraction of the cost of new retail solar panels. And he wasn't alone.

I had no idea that thousands of people were making their own solar panels. My friend had collected various drawings and "do-it-yourself ideas" but nothing was very organized and there wasn't anything I could find online that gave me details on how to do it. There were people talking about it, but it wasn't until my friend and I developed GreenDIYenergy that there was a step-by-step guide on the topic.

For too many...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post