Green smoothie 7 day detox diet plan: lose weight and feel better - green thickies: filling green smoothie recipes


Click here for more images

Why?  Because it incorporates my invention the Green Thickie which is a full meal Green Smoothie.

Have you heard how green smoothies help you to easily eat more fruit and leafy green goodness?  They do wonders for your health.  I’ve been drinking them for years and they are my secret weapon to sustained weight loss and vibrant health.

And since I started sharing my recipes with you, people keep asking me to help them figure out what else to eat for their other meals so they can lose weight too.

I wanted a healthy breakfast that was quick to make, and quick to eat as I was too busy to sit down for a proper breakfast after I had kids.  The Green Thickie is the perfect healthy meal for extremely busy people who are always on the go.

So, now I have incorporated Green Thickies into a full diet plan to provide everything you need so you can also lose weight and improve your health while limiting the amount of time you spend in the kitchen.

I am giving you a calorie counted healthy meal plan with full recipes, essential information, shopping lists and everything you need for the entire week.

You don’t have to buy any supplements, products or speciality foods.  This meal plan is all based around normal ingredients that you can buy at your local store.

My diet is not only delicious, but it will also meet all your nutritional needs from easy to find foods.

I made it better than anything else out there by providing you with my secrets for losing weight – and keeping the weight off after you have completed the diet.

I give you easy templates for creating your own healthy meals that will help you to continue lose weight once the week is finished.  I also share my strategies for staying motivated to lose weight in the long term.

One of my core principles is to prepare meals in the easiest and healthiest way possible which is what makes my recipes so popular.  I have applied the same principals to all meals in this book.

I don’t know about you, but if you’re anything like me you’ll have tried every diet system out there trying to either lose a lot of weight, or the last few annoying pounds.

“The Green Thickies Plan is fantastic. I cannot say enough good things about this. It has changed the way my meat loving husband views whole food smoothies and meals. I am forever grateful. This has changed my life!” Melissa, USA

“I thought the book was easy to follow, sensibly laid out and well-illustrated. There was lots of information, plus useful links to other websites and guidance. I think if you were working away from home the idea of being able to take the morning smoothie to work for your lunch is brilliant.” Andrea, UK

“I am impressed by the results. It has been the catalyst to help me return to a vegan diet. I know from past experience that this is very healthy.” James, Northern Ireland

“I didn’t realize how much I blindly reached for snacks until I did this plan! I learned to stop and ask myself if I was actually hungry or just eating out of habit. I got into the habit of drinking water or tea first, and usually that’s all my body actually wanted. And now I dropped 3.5 pounds in a week just from being more aware! I really liked eating greens three meals per day – it made me feel awesome! – and am now going to make that a daily...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post