For sale by owner - fsbo - information


Click here for more images

Rebel Real Estate Agent and Mortgage Banker reveals the quick and easy secrets of selling your home for TOP Dollar ...and saving piles of cash by doing it yourself.

Then we purchased your ebook, 'Selling Your Home Alone,' and SOLD our home one week later... Thank you!

We would highly recommend the purchase of this ebook to anyone serious about selling their home "buy owner!"

If you want to avoid paying outrageous commissions by selling your house yourself so you can move into a larger house... or so you can make a larger down-payment on your next house... or if you would just plain like to hang onto your equity that you've worked so hard for, rather than just handing it over to a real estate agent... this may be the most important letter you ever read!

I'm sitting here at my computer on a Sunday afternoon thinking about a time not too long ago when I was standing at a crossroads in my life... right where you probably are at this very moment. I wanted to sell my house so I could make a move I thought was vitally important to my career... but hiring a real estate agent was out of the question!

To make matters worse... I actually had TWO (2) houses I had to sell in less than 45 days in order to make a move to Florida to take a job I really wanted. On top of all that I had just gotten married two weeks before to a wonderful lady I wanted desperately to please and provide for.

Read More detail

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post