Bump to birth book


Click here for more images

I am Lleaon, a Crunchy Mom, Aromatherapist, Herbalist and Author of Bump to Birth. This Book is written for Crunchy Mamas like you who question mainstream medicine, trust their body and instincts and take a Holistic route. I have mentioned different Holistic Methods that I used in both my Pregnancies that made my Pregnancies smooth and Joyful. I have also mentioned my Secrets that helped me deal with Labor pain,  shorten my Labor by 50% (Yes it was only 6 and a half hours compared to my 12 Hour Labor the first time) and have a Wonderful Unmedicated Home Waterbirth (that literally changed my life) with my second Baby. Even if you are not planning a Home Birth this e-book will help you throughout your Pregnancy and help you avoid Pitocin, Epidural, Episiotomy and other Interventions even in a Hospital Setting.

Childbirth is not a medical emergency (I do admit that sometimes medical intervention is required  but not always) and Women are much stronger than they think they are. So Mama, trust your Body, trust your Instincts and don’t let your fear hold you back. Just believe that YOU CAN DO IT!

I will tell you how you can treat your common Pregnancy Ailments using Nutrition, Herbs, Aromatherapy, Acupressure, how you can prepare your Body for Labor and how you can deal with Labor Pain and have a Wonderful Birth Experience.

A Woman’s birth experience shapes her life so prepare yourself in all the ways and get ready to embrace this Amazing Transformation. Yes its not just another day, its the Day that can literally transform your life and let this Transformation be positive. Women like to talk about their Birth Experience even years later and its a special memory, a special event! A good birth experience can have a profound positive impact on your Personality and Your Life whereas a Bad or Traumatic Birth Experience can leave you feeling upset, angry and sad.

 Pregnancy is a wonderful time in any woman’s life. Its filled with Excitement, Happiness, Joy and Anticipation. But at the same time you may feel nervous, fearful and even sick because of the hormonal ups and downs. Your Body is going through a massive transformation and there’s no doubt that you may face some minor ailments during this phase.

Ailments like Morning Sickness, Constipation, Itchy Skin, UTI etc. can dampen your experience. If you are Crunchy and would like to avoid taking any conventional medication during Pregnancy and Childbirth then this e-book is for YOU!

I cover Common Pregnancy Ailments in this e-book so that you can deal with them using Holistic Remedies like Foods, Herbs, Supplements, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Aromatherapy, Acupressure etc.

"Bump to Birth is a complete guide for women seeking holistic approaches to pregnancy and childbirth. Lleaon uses the wisdom of ancient traditions to provide hundreds of natural remedies for common pregnancy ailments. If you are looking to nourish and provide a healthy foundation for you and your baby, Bump to Birth is a must have!"

"What a great resource for pregnancy! This book is jam-packed with tons of natural remedies you can use during pregnancy, with several options for every symptom you can think of. Highly recommended for mothers to be!"

"What a great resource! I wish so badly I'd had a copy of this book when I was pregnant. Such a comprehensive collection of the natural remedies for all the common pregnancy complaints, from conception to the arrival of your precious little one." Margaret Floyd, NTP, Author of Eat Naked and The Naked Foods Cookbook

"This book is such a wonderful, comprehensive resource! It is one I wish I had had access to when I was pregnant 8 1/2 years ago. Lleaon uses her extensive knowledge of herbal, traditional and ancient remedies to...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post