Anger management techniques audio download


Click here for more images

You just can't stand the anger any more, but you don't know how to stop it. I do, and I can show you how to stop your own anger or help your loved one control his or her anger.

I've helped thousands learn to control their anger over the past 35 years. Read on to find out how I can help you.

I was doing group therapy with folks dealing with depression, divorce and abusive relationships, and something really started getting my attention. These good people were filled with all kinds of emotion--anger, fear and pain, and they were getting no help for these problems...

So, I decided to find a better way to help these good people, who were basically just like you and me.

Over the years, I came up with some anger management techniques that really work. Now, because you landed on this page, you're going to find out what they are.

Logic just doesn't work to deal with anger. That's because logic doesn't even touch the cause of anger. And that's why it's nearly impossible to talk yourself or anyone else out of being angry.

Because you want to Stop The Anger, Once And FOR ALL, you're going to need more mind power than just logic--and I'll tell you how to get it.

My name is Dr. William DeFoore, and I've been helping people solve their anger problems for over 30 years. This is a passion of mine, because I see so many suffering so much--and it just doesn't have to...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post